Senior HR Consultant at Vision Beyond
Views:2156 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Vice President - Digital Media Marketing & Operations (12-25 yrs)
Specific Competence (Essential)
- Need to have relevant experience in the High-tech Space
- Energy/Hunger for Growth
- Intellectual horsepower and flexibility
- End to end customer life cycle and stake holder management
- Ability to influence multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work in a constant changing environment and come up with innovative solutions
- Deep understanding of financials and work force management
- Ability to build deep client partnerships and synergies
- Ability to lead & build strong teams who can operate independently
- Strong communication skills oral and written
- Great listening skills and soft skills to manage content related challenges
- Cross functional management internal and external
- Ability to develop and train self on product and take informed decisions
- High Level of ownership and accountability
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver on Financial goals for the business; identify opportunities for Growth & deliver on growth commitments; identify key cost metrics and ensure they are optimized.
- Partner with the BD, Solutioning, Sales team on Commercials, pricing, winning deals.
- To ensure the personal development of the team members
- Drive Process improvement in the process and continuously plan for process performance
- Anticipate & plan for new business; prepare for infrastructure and other growth related requirements; plan for resources based on work type and work volume projection and current available head count; and allocate responsibilities
- Review process performance and report out performance dashboards
- Ensure adherence to SLA's as agreed for the respective processes
- Regular liaison with the business contact points.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.