Founder at Vasudha Business Solutions
Views:409 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Vice President - Digital Marketing - eCommerce (15-25 yrs)
Our client is looking for VP of digital e-Commerce Marketing. The role is responsible for managing the marketing investment budget for the E Commerce channel. He/she is expected to work as a digital marketing subject matter expert and derive high return on investment for marketing spends of the E Commerce channel.
- Work on high impact, strategic and consumer acquisition-focused projects (related to paid digital marketing, growth levers, partnerships).
- Build and scale cost efficient paid digital campaigns spanning multiple channels and objectives, driving tangible growth through efficiencies.
- Responsible for tracking the performance of all campaigns that are run.
- Designing and developing the campaigns- International Business and E Commerce, Brand Managers and E Commerce Key Account Managers.
- Maintaining consistency in brand image, positioning, and communication across all consumer touch-points, brand assets, campaigns, etc.
- Influence the brand positioning, feature prioritization and go to market strategies through data.
- Devising and executing the performance marketing strategy.
- Optimization for campaigns to ensure the best output, setting up campaign, ad group, ads, and budget correctly.
- Optimizing stage, exploring A/B test creative, split audience, use advanced audience breakdown to find best practice and best optimization approach to increase conversion rate.
- Generate Media performance and build data visualization, analysis and insights.
- Manage marketing budget and monitor usage for all platforms.
- Working closely with Media and Creative Agencies.
What we're looking for :
- Minimum of 15-25 years digital marketing experience in brand, ecommerce or digital agency.
- Strong analytical mindset and knowledge of performance marketing metrics.
- Solid skills in executing and optimizing digital campaigns across various digital channels while being able to ensure that all campaign objectives and KPI targets are overachieved.
- Tracking and reporting campaign results, analyzing key-takeaways and deriving actionable insights.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to connect with people from different cultures and levels, both internally and externally.
- Highly organized, good time management and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent English in written and verbal communication skills.