Director - HR at Sangat Career Management Consultants
Views:356 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Vice President - Digital Marketing - BFS (8-17 yrs)
Title : Vice President - Marketing
Job location : Chennai
- As the VP of Marketing, you will lead and manage company's brand as well as take on end to-end responsibility of acquiring B2C customers. This will include understanding the pulse of a potential customer at all times and accordingly devising strategies that ensure brand awareness and customer reach. Efforts on this front should translate into customer acquisition and customer engagement, in line with the company's overall targets.
- You will be required to identify and spearhead the digital and brand related initiatives aimed at achieving the above objective.
- You will be responsible for all the teams that drive the various customer acquisition channels. Additionally, you will also manage specific engagement initiatives post acquisition. You will set the overall strategy, allocate resources to all the above initiatives and take accountability for achieving monthly/annual targets for number of customers acquired, cost of customer acquisition as well as the level of customer engagement post acquisition.
Key responsibilities :
- Market intelligence - understand the pulse of investors, how they invest, what they invest in and when they invest; an eye on competitors, what they offer and how to stay one up over competition.
- Evangelize company's consumer value proposition and develop product positioning and messaging - by identifying and promoting key differentiators from the rest of the market.
- Manage the marketing teams across multiple customer acquisition and engagement channels.
- Identify the right channels of marketing - for the right products, and allocate resources for the same.
- Leverage data and analytics to identify and focus on - effective- marketing channels that push growth and use a metric-driven approach to accordingly allocate resources to these channels.
- Initiate and execute all the marketing efforts. Hire/co-ordinate with multiple internal and external agencies such as creative and advertising to effectively position the company's brand through the above marketing efforts.
- Develop a content strategy that supports company's brand voice and strategy.
- Lead the content development process - current content, new content, packaged content, re-formatted content (across various formats) and oversee the creation and curation of content.
- Manage key content channels, social media channels for seeding content. Consistently measure, analyse and report ongoing content performance against key performance indicators.
- Craft the messaging and positioning of the right products at the right time; such effort be ongoing as well as seasonal.
- Ensure brand consistency and also uniformity in all marketing communications.
- Consult and co-ordinate with all business teams to ensure product positioning and generation of leads are in line with individual product team targets and target of overall company.
- Ensure regular customer engagement, in consultation with each business team through channels that include, digital marketing, social media, emails etc. Such engagement should help improve awareness of existing platform features and value-added services, sound off new products on the platform and ultimately aid a higher level of investor engagement.
- Lead teams that will generate ideas, creative and messaging for the above ongoing customer engagement activities.
Required abilities and Experience :
- Must have demonstrated success in leading customer acquisition and brand management efforts.
- Must have prior experience in building a strong consumer brand, preferably online, and demonstrated ability to leverage the right paid media for growth.
- Familiarity with online marketing tools and techniques to guide an online marketing team. Ability to convert analysis into insights that aid decision making and build actionable plans.
- Strong communication skills and excellent people management skills to liaise with multiple teams internally and third parties that include AMCs, PR, advertising and brand consultants.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, high-growth, open-house, early-stage environment and willing to travel.
- Experience in financial services (MF, stocks, insurance) or passion for financial products is a huge plus.
- Record of building a distinctive brand from ground up with the limitations/ budget of a mid-stage consumer Internet start-up.
- Track record of curating and producing compelling content that captures attention across multiple channels and delivers real marketing results.
- Strong leader of teams.