Manager Talent Acquisition at Pinnacle Solutions Ltd.
Views:480 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Vice President - Digital Business - eCommerce - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (7-13 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Play a pivotal role in building the organization as part of the leadership teams across the enterprise
- Responsible for the P&L for the digital business, primarily across Modular Kitchen, Wardrobe businesses across B2C and B2B consumers, PAN India
- Operations/Fulfillment/P&L/Large teams/decentralized ecosystem/ manufacturing and margin efficiencies will be part of the mandate
- Track and extract insights from business plan on monthly basis - revenue / profitability.
- Strong focus on increasing revenues, meeting sales target, and driving the next stage of growth through innovative product offerings
- Delivering sales and operations productivity with highest CSAT and NPS scores
- Align cross-functional stakeholders towards implementation of new products and use cases
Skills, Experience, and Education Requirements:
- Good Academic background from premium institutes and good brands.
- Rich experience in Operations as part of online/digital economy or organizations with product + service fulfillment at customers premises.
- Someone who has scaled businesses ideally from new age industries.
- Should be a strong communicator with proven experience in leading cross functional teams to operationalize and drive implementation of strategic projects.
- A results-oriented professional with the ability to nurture & lead high performing teams and work in complex cross-functional environments.
Job Location: Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi NCR
Salary: Upto 70 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.