Recruitment Consultant at Flexihire HR
Views:249 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vice President - Derivative & FX Trade Settlement - Investment Bank (10-14 yrs)
Lead, manage and provide functional supervision settlements team/s in the Fx and Derivative products.
- The primary focus is to ensure that all activities are met according to pre-defined SLA, monitor and escalate key issues to the appropriate representatives.
- The role holder will be required to partner the Business Engagement lead on DFX queries and escalations and drive pro-active partnership with the IB business and external parties through product and process expertise aligned with collaboration with functional leads.
Skills that will help you in the role :
- Understanding of CLS, Exchange & related Market Regulations
- FX, Derivatives and OTC Equities Product experience.
What will you be doing?
- Ownership and accountability of the Derivative and FX trade settlement and or confirmations.
- Will be responsible in ensuring timely settlement of time critical payments which may include vendor, internal and external payments
- To review and own key risk and control issues, driving continuous process improvement and technical understanding of a high risk operational process.
- Will be responsible for supervising the overall service delivered to the business and manage both the risk and strategy to maintain an effective business delivery
- Will be responsible to ensure KRIs are monitored, managed and escalated appropriately
- Will be the key DFX point of escalation and engagement relating to Controls and governance, change strategies and Tech automation.
- Development and implementation of department wide policies and procedures, and responsibility for directing day-to-day operations
- Ensure all applicable governance, compliance, risk policies and procedures are adhered to and a mechanism exists to promote escalation by staff where appropriate.
- Full participation in discussions regarding the global footprint, and the strategic direction of the group as a whole.
- Active participation in external market developments and initiatives.
- Detailed understanding of changes within the regulatory environment and the expected impact on the functions under management.