Recruitment Consultant at Flexihire HR
Views:315 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vice President - Derivative & FX Trade Settlement - Investment Bank (10-14 yrs)
Lead, manage and provide functional supervision settlements team/s in the Fx and Derivative products.
- The primary focus is to ensure that all activities are met according to pre-defined SLA, monitor and escalate key issues to the appropriate representatives.
- The role holder will be required to partner the Business Engagement lead on DFX queries and escalations and drive pro-active partnership with the IB business and external parties through product and process expertise aligned with collaboration with functional leads.
Skills that will help you in the role :
- Understanding of CLS, Exchange & related Market Regulations
- FX, Derivatives and OTC Equities Product experience.
What will you be doing?
- Ownership and accountability of the Derivative and FX trade settlement and or confirmations.
- Will be responsible in ensuring timely settlement of time critical payments which may include vendor, internal and external payments
- To review and own key risk and control issues, driving continuous process improvement and technical understanding of a high risk operational process.
- Will be responsible for supervising the overall service delivered to the business and manage both the risk and strategy to maintain an effective business delivery
- Will be responsible to ensure KRIs are monitored, managed and escalated appropriately
- Will be the key DFX point of escalation and engagement relating to Controls and governance, change strategies and Tech automation.
- Development and implementation of department wide policies and procedures, and responsibility for directing day-to-day operations
- Ensure all applicable governance, compliance, risk policies and procedures are adhered to and a mechanism exists to promote escalation by staff where appropriate.
- Full participation in discussions regarding the global footprint, and the strategic direction of the group as a whole.
- Active participation in external market developments and initiatives.
- Detailed understanding of changes within the regulatory environment and the expected impact on the functions under management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.