Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:13645 Applications:645 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Vice President - Demand Planning/Global Resource Planning - APAC & ME - eCommerce - IIM/FMS/ISB (12-18 yrs)
VP Analytics - Demand Planning / Global Resource Planning SCM - APAC & ME - Global Ecommerce MNC - Hyderabad / Bangalore.
Job Description :
You will create and deliver a contact forecasts that will be used to generate a cost effective comprehensive global capacity solution for our APAC & ME Customer Service (CS) network. The ideal candidate will possess a strong analytical background that enables him/her to analyze various sources of data, and standardize forecasting activities across AP team. He/she will experience a wide range of problem solving situations, ranging from short term to strategic to decisions requiring use of data collection and analysis. The successful candidate possesses superb business judgment, with a track record of successful relationship management, with experience generating and managing plans, reports, and analyses. The position requires an individual who can work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
This person would be responsible for managing the team that develops short term and long term contact forecasts using various forecasting techniques across multiple Amazon markets in the APAC & ME region. He/she will be leading a team of analyst and managers spread across multiple countries and will be responsible for their performance in ensuring low error contact forecast to ensure service level delivery. Strong initiative, team leadership, project management and quantitative skills are imperative, as well as the ability to lead and grow top-notch people. This will be a high visibility role and the candidate will have to interact with Senior CS leadership on a regular basis to keep them updated on the drivers for forecast variance and participate in strategic long term planning initiatives. The successful candidate will:
- Work in lock-step with OU S&OP, Headcount planning and Finance leadership.
- Drive the strategic direction of Amazon's APAC & ME CS contact forecasting strategy.
- Create low variance short term and long-term forecasts and analyze the various drivers for variances.
- Mitigate forecast risks by managing dependencies across teams. Clearly communicate dependencies and manage/track expectations.
- Manage the analyses of daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of contact forecast performance via Key Performance Indicators.
- Manage a team of Analysts and Managers.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Bachelor's Degree in quantitative field (Engineering, Economics, Maths, etc) required
- MBA from Top Tier Business school like IIM / FMS / ISB, etc.
- Minimum 12+ years Planning/Forecasting experience required. Currently working with an MNC preferably from FMCG, Retail, KPO, SCM Industries into Supply Chain Analytics having a strong experience in Demand Planning. / Forecasting, etc. Should be currently working at a VP / Director level.
- Fluency in solving optimization problems
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior leadership (e.g. CxO- s)
- Should be familiar with pulling data independently and doing the analysis. Some programming experience is a plus to automate tools whenever appropriate. Experience with forecasting models/tools is a plus.
- Strong commitment to exceptional customer experience, and a high level of dedication, enthusiasm, motivation, and persuasive ability in a team and cross-functional environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic, ambiguous environment.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions.
Interested candidates can mail their profiles or call us @ 040-40101210/11.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.