Vice President - Demand Generation - eCommerce (8-13 yrs)
Here is an opportunity to play a key role and have a fantastic career filled with learning and growth in a disruptive ecommerce and technology company!!!
Our client provides a guaranteed online selling platform for old Phones and also provide trade in services to all major Retailers/OEM of phones.They are market leaders in this space in India and now getting into complete phone life cycle management which includes extended warranty, repair service, phone protection, accessories etc.
It is among the fastest growing e-commerce and technology companies in India and boasts of an extremely employee friendly work culture and great growth opportunities. The organisation was founded in 2013 by seasoned entrepreneurs and alumni of the premium institute's like MDI and IIT. The company is headquartered in Gurgaon and has partnerships in running Exchange/Buy-Back/Trade-In programs with e-commerce, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and offline retailers like Samsung, Snapdeal, Amazon, Croma Retail and HP etc.
As a VP Demand Generation, you will get an opportunity to work directly with the leadership and be a part of the company's growth story.
What you will do:
- Directly responsible for achieving the revenue targets for the category
- Developing a deep understanding of the category on dimensions of:
- Market and Sub-Category opportunities
- Product and Price segments
- Buyer profiles
- Designing and executing on all demand problem statement to help scale the category
- Buyer acquisition
- Buyer Wallet share
- Frontline efficiency and effectiveness
- Depth and width selling
- Understanding drivers of buyer engagement and buyer experience and drive it with passion
- Working cross-functionally (supply, operations, logistics, credit) to solving problem and solution for the various needs of the business
- Ideating, implementing and delivering high impact
- Experience in phone industry/online distribution is a plus
What you need to have:
- Ability to demonstrate leadership with high energy and ability to strongly influence teams and individuals
- Being able to distil strategy into discrete executable actions
- Super aligned on customer experience
- Team capability building and performance management
- Identify opportunities by connecting the dots with market insights and data
- Ability to work collaboratively with other support functions (Supply teams, Marketing, Finance, HR, Business Operations)