Business Operations at Stalwart People Co.
Views:5979 Applications:219 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:157
Vice President - Data Services - PaaS (10-14 yrs)
Company Profile: One of the leading & fastest growing AI & Big Data Company spread Globally and working with High End Corporate Clients across the world.
VP of PaaS Data services
Company is looking for a VP of PaaS Data Services to lead and scale our Data Services and PaaS organization.
They need strong Paas & some API Experience at leadership role
Own the end to end Data Services business for Near including but not limited to:
- Conceptualizing - Platform as a Service for various categories interested in leveraging data such as E-commerce, O2O, Retail, Publishers, Telecom etc.
- Understanding requirements of early adopters in each category and productising it as APIs or services
- Working with Product Marketing to create collateral and product materials for customers
- Work closely with the Sales team and VP of Growth to define the GTM strategy for each of the categories
- Own the feedback process to improve the Data Services offering based on customer feedback and requirements
- Recruit, motivate, mentor and lead a high-caliber team
- Use communication and collaboration tools to provide a high-level of visibility and transparency around KPIs and results to Executive and other teams.
- Work closely with the Executive Team to align on quarterly milestones and revenue targets
- Provide line management for all direct reports, complete annual reviews and conduct performance management for the Growth team.
- Proactively present succinct, fact- and logic-based recommendations to the Executive Team.
- 10+ years of experience leading engineering teams with 4+ years of experience in API services and PaaS
- Hands on experience in setting up and managing a team with quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Prior experience in building and scaling API at a SaaS Startup would be a plus
- Experience in a fast-moving, growth-minded startup, and comfort with needing to be flexible and adaptable as requirements change.
- Strong leadership skills including vision-setting, goal-setting, coaching, team building, empowerment, and cross-functional communication.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.