Founder/Chief Consultant at Credence HR Services
Views:2196 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Vice President - Data Science - Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning - Investment Bank (6-10 yrs)
We are hiring for our client (an Investment Bank) in Bangalore.
We Offer :
The team is intellectually diverse team of economists, statisticians, engineers, and other analytics professionals, focused on quantitative modeling. The team answers complex and unique questions, utilizing cutting edge quantitative and computational techniques and leveraging one of the world's largest repositories of consumer data.
- Apply critical thinking skills and perform advanced analytics with the goal of solving complex and multi-faceted business problems.
- Generate deep insights through the analysis of data and understanding of business processes and turn them into actionable recommendations.
- Perform advanced quantitative and statistical analysis of large datasets to identify trends, patterns, and correlations that can be used to improve business performance.
- Know what type of algorithm to use and how to implement them
- Build and deploy prototype solutions to demonstrate ideas and prove concepts.
- Develop presentations to summarize and communicate key messages to senior management sponsors and colleagues.
- Become a subject matter expert and trusted advisor in the analytics discipline.
- Collaborate with others in the organization to develop new ideas and brainstorm potential solutions.
- Actively contribute to the continuous learning mindset of the organization by bringing in new ideas and perspectives that stretch the thinking of the group
- Mentor junior team members
- Deep quantitative/programming background with a graduate degree (M.S., Ph.D.) in Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Operations Research, or Economics,
- 6-10+ years of related experience preferred
- Hands-on experience with Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Ability to write code and develop production-ready analytical applications
- Significant experience working with very large scale (structured and unstructured) data
- Expertise in at least one of the following: Python, R
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to clearly present analytical findings and business recommendations. Highly motivated, productive, and teamwork oriented.
- Good project management skills (clear goal setting, well-organized, detailed planning, and the ability for tight-timeline deliverables).
Desired characteristics :
- Able to translate ambiguous business problems into a conceptual mathematical framework
- Passionate about continuous learning and professional development
- Deeply curious; creative and imaginative
- Ability to influence and become a trusted advisor
- Ability to convey complex concepts to non-technical audiences
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Can work both independently and collaboratively
Shift Timings - 2pm -11pm IST. This may vary due to business requirements
In case you are interested in exploring this opportunity, please feel free to call me on 7410005864