AVP HR at Consulting Firm
Views:307 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Vice President - Data Privacy Risk - BFSI (14-16 yrs)
VP - Data Privacy Risk
Looking for VP Data Risk or Privacy for Captive based in Bangalore location.
- Provide technical advice and support globally to ensure stakeholders understand and are aware of the control environment and assessment of privacy and retention risk globally commensurate with the scale and nature of operations.
- Support the ORR Business & Functions team to explain in non-technical terms the impact of issues or events, and top and emerging risks that may require changes to remain within respective risk appetites.
- Support the ORR Business & Functions teams to ensure risk and control owners have clear understanding of the effectiveness of the current control environment.
- Monitor the local external environment to get early sight of emerging data risks and provide detailed guidance on controls required to mitigate against them.
- Build and maintain relevant cross-organization and industry relationships.
- Ensure the root cause of relevant global operational risk issues and events are fully understood and correctly treated.
- Graduate or Post Graduate.
- Overall experience of 14+ years.
- Professional certificate in Data Risk or Privacy is essential (CIIP/CIPM).
- Experience in banking & risk environment such as Privacy Risk Assessment is essential.
- Strong level of business knowledge and data risk expertise.
- Strong level of risk management knowledge and relevant experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the internal control environment.