Senior Consultant at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:195 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Vice President - Data Privacy/Customer Satisfaction - Global Captive (11-20 yrs)
Make an impact every day with Trust, Data and Resilience (TDR)
Our TDR team sits within the Group Operations function and is responsible for mission-critical areas including cyber, information, data, privacy and resilience. These are challenges that impact our clients globally. Our TDR team develops the platforms, drives the processes and builds partnerships to benefit millions of people every day. They thrive in providing solutions to complex issues, devote time and energy to designing new and innovative solutions, and all in an environment that demands being risk-aware, not risk-averse. TDR chooses progress over perfection and aims to always participate with a constructive purpose. The team makes an impact wherever they are based, be it in our offices around the world, our Global Business Solution centres in China, India, Malaysia and Poland, or even from our home.
Now you have an opportunity to make a meaningful impact with a diverse and passionate team of creators, innovators and achievers. With us, you- ll learn, be inspired, and make an impact every day. The success of our work hinges on how we use the unique diversity of our people to realise the effects we seek to achieve: Always on. Always safe. Always Simple.
The Role Responsibilities :
- The Data and Privacy Transformation Programme, within Group COO - Trust, Data & Resilience, aims to uplift data and privacy in existing processes and controls and to improve customer experience. This role will develop and manage the data and privacy strategy for customer marketing consents and permissions, alongside with all the key operational aspects of delivery and project management. This role will work closely with the Customer workstream leads and product owners, various Business and Functions teams, 2nd line Compliance colleagues and Technology.
- The successful candidate should have experience in and provide subject matter expertise in Data & Privacy by Design principles. The candidate must have a good understanding of Data Management and Privacy principles and issues and be a subject matter expert in customer experience, customer channel management.
Key Role & Responsibilities:
- Act as the voice of the customer in the Data and Privacy Transformation Programme and have a passion for user experience.
- Translate customer needs into business processes and technology requirements, and coordinate user experience design across relevant teams.
- Develop the customer marketing consent strategy and manage marketing permissions to strengthen our ability to reach potential and current customers across channels.
- Embed Data & Privacy best practices and controls in the end-to-end client journeys across .
- Provide subject matter expertise and thought leadership to create and embed best practice for data and privacy.
- Identify, understand and assess trends and opportunities in privacy and data management and how they are relevant to customers.
- Design, build & implement global processes and controls for Data and Privacy matters relating to customers.
- Lead the testing for developed products and processes with customers, gathering actionable insights and creating a roadmap for continuous improvement.
- Monitor and report on the efficacy of data and privacy controls (both organisational and technical controls).
- Manage the implementation of innovative data strategies and systems to enhance the efficacy of key processes and controls.
- Work out tactical and strategic approaches and solutions in areas like (but not limited to) impact assessments, consent management, privacy notice management, cookies management, handling data subject requests and data management.
- Work closely with technology, data and cyber security teams across the bank to operationalize requirements, and harmonise key processes and controls throughout the data lifecycle.
- Partner delivery teams to ensure that solution meets requirements and is delivered with accuracy and quality.
- Project Managers & Workstream Leads
- Head Operations, Data Management and Privacy
- Head Data Management and Privacy Operations
- Head of Group Digital Channels
- Head of Process and Controls (Data, Privacy and Records)
- Business and Function stakeholders
- CFCC, Operational Risks and all 2nd Line of Defence