Business Operations at Stalwart People Co.
Views:751 Applications:209 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Vice President - Data Partnerships - Internet/Online (10-15 yrs)
- It is responsible for driving the company's data partnerships strategy. As VP of Data Partnerships, you will be responsible for driving data partnerships with key stakeholders across various geographies.
- This role provides a unique opportunity to work closely with the leadership team at a high growth phase company in the data intelligence space. Smartphones and IoT devices generate massive amounts of user data and it is uniquely positioned to help Enterprises leverage this data for enhanced targeting, informed decisions and improving customer engagement.
We're looking for someone who could drive our data partnerships globally.
Tasks Include :
- Lead the development of the partnership plan and data strategy, in conjunction with Leadership and Go To Market teams.
- Create a Market map of data partners by geography and category to go after and prioritize based on demand.
- Identify, pitch and close data partnerships focused on various data sets including but not limited to location, identity, transaction, places, weather, event info, traffic pattern, etc.
- Build a framework to calibrate ROI for each data type/partner for long term strategy.
- Work closely with product, data science and integrations team to ensure optimal use of data for key use cases.
Skills & Requirements :
- 10+ Years of experience, 5+ years in Partnerships/BD in mobile/data space.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree from a reputed institute - MBA preferred.
- Experience with Enterprise SaaS/Big Data Industry is ideal.
- Experience in working cross-border or working in global organizations.
- Experience in data Onboarding, specifications and driven data partnership globally.