Director at Enrich & Enlight Business consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:212 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Vice President - Cyber Security & Information Security (18-25 yrs)
Key responsibilities -
- Coordinate leadership across multiple Information Security teams that dual-report to their global leadership and the India management team.
- Track latest IT security innovations and keeping abreast of latest cyber security technologies
- Communicate with key stakeholders about IT security threats.
- Oversee the investigation of reported Information Security incidents.
- Manage the InfoSec team, security experts, and advisors.
- Champion and educate the organization about the latest security strategies and technologies.
- Drive change projects and building new Information Security capabilities.
- Establish and maintain business/InfoSec relationships.
- Be flexible and adaptable capable of changing direction where required and showing flexibility to meet new demands.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
- Partner with India Technology Leaders on talent strategies, engagement, and career progression & pathing.
- Ensure best practice sharing and cross functional participation.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in information security or related field, with a minimum of 15 years experience in technology and/or risk management, 8 of which in information security.
- Track record of leading teams that foster a highly enabling culture, demonstrating achievements in a multi-national, disciplined, and highly technical environment.
- Must have depth in Identity Access Management, Cyber threat detection, application security and vulnerability management, Information Security architecture and engineering.
- Understand business objectives, priorities, drivers, and technology focus areas.
- Digital leadership skills capable of empowering and leading the team to meet business and IT security goals.
- Outstanding people management skills providing direction, monitoring performance, motivating staff and building a positive working environment.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-moving Technology landscape and keep pace with latest thinking and new security technologies.
- A passion for technology and Information Security with a desire to deliver meaningful results
- Strong customer focus able to meet the demands of internal and external customers.
- Excellent communication skills providing verbal and written communication that is outstanding to both direct reports and senior management as well as other stakeholders.
- Prior cyber incident response experience and/or experience working in high tempo cyber operations environments.
- Results driven, strategic, conceptual, and innovative thinker.
- Experience presenting to senior management.
- Expertise to clearly define complex issues despite incomplete or ambiguous information.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent consulting skills and superior ability to develop and maintain effective client relationships.