Recruitment Specialist - Investment Banking at Black Turtle
Views:7462 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Vice President - Cyber Fraud Risk/Big Data - Global Consumer Bank (10-15 yrs)
Opening for Vice President - Cyber Fraud Risk - Big Data for IB based in Mumbai
Position Title: Vice President
Business Group: Global Consumer Bank
Function/Group: Financial Crimes Protection Group
Department: Cyber Fraud Risk - Big Data
Role and Responsibilities :
- The Financial Crimes Fraud Risk team develops and implements strategies that detect and mitigate fraud losses
- Cyber Fraud Risk - Big Data team is responsible to lead Big Data initiatives to enhance Cyber Fraud Risk Management solutions for all GCB lines of businesses.
- Conceptualize and execute various Financial Crimes Cyber Fraud Risk Management Big Data initiatives across all GCB LOBs
- Lead and develop a talented team of Data Scientists
- Make the best use of the available Big Data infrastructure and Data Science techniques to address Cyber Fraud Risk Management challenges
- Lead development of system pipelines and interfaces focused towards automation and enhanced user experience
- Partner with different teams viz. Policy, Data Intelligence, Infrastructure, Operations, etc. to drive the projects forward
- Work efficiently in a matrix environment balancing between both business and functional interactions and priorities
- Make presentations targeting a variety of audiences.
- Leverage Big Data tools and techniques to conceptualize and implement advanced Risk Management Solutions
- Contribute as a senior member in the Mumbai RS Risk and NAU Business Unit's leadership team.
- Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative discipline: Comp. Sc., Statistics, Operations Research, Engineering, Economics, Mathematics from a premier institution
- Master's degree in a quantitative discipline: Comp. Sc., Statistics, Operations Research, Engineering, Economics, Mathematics, or an MBA from a premier institution.
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a large, sophisticated credit granting or risk management organization within a major consumer card, financial services, retailing or consulting business
- This individual will bring a strong analytical orientation, an appreciation for broad-based risk issues, enterprise experience of working with Digital, BIG DATA mining tools and techniques, and a familiarity with operations.
- He/she will have a good understanding of Risk Management issues with an ability to identify/build the optimal technological solution.
- The individual should have strong understanding and experience of working with Machine Learning algorithms, Unstructured data and Network science
- He/she would have hands-on experience of working with large datasets on a Big Data platform like Hadoop stack (MapReduce and Spark) or AWS, with a strong programming experience in Python, R and SAS.
- He/she would be able to coach and guide the team to overcome scalability challenges and develop robust solutions
- The ideal candidate would bring in expertise on digital/online/mobile processes, and cyber/fraud risks
- The incumbent would have a proven track record of creating and leading high-performance teams
- He/she would have the ability to work with cross-functional teams; create and sustain a network of strong client relationships
- The ideal candidate would have experience of working efficiently in a matrix environment, balancing between both business and functional interactions and priorities.
- Analytical and data-driven mindset; ability to formulate sound analytical constructs to test different hypothesis
- Solution oriented, positive, can-do attitude
- Strong communication and presentation skills targeting a variety of audiences
- Strong influencing, negotiating, and facilitation skills; and ability to manage stakeholder expectations
- Executive presence
- Ability to multi-task and delegate effectively
- Exposure of project/process management
- Ability to set and meet high standards.
If you find it suitable or if you have any reference for this position, Kindly share CV with Below detail.
- Current Company :
- Current Designation : ___________ Since ________
- Total Exp:
- Relevant Exp:
- Current CTC :
- Exp CTC:
- Notice Period :
- Reason for Job Change :
- Current Location
- Preferred Location
- Reporting to :
- Handling a team of :
Dir No: +91 22 66848503|Mob No .8454843560