Associate Consultant at Antal International
Views:1034 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Vice President - Customer Success/Strategy & Operations - Earned Wage Access Platform (13-18 yrs)
VP - Customer Success, Strategy & Operations :
My client is India's first and largest "Earned Wage Access" platform that provides real-time, on-demand salaries to employees.
VERTICAL/ FUNCTION : Operations, Customer Excellence & Support.
JOB TITLE : VP - Operations, Customer Excellence & Support
KEY PURPOSE OF THE JOB :
Operations, Customer Excellence & Support responsibilities include :
- Collaborating with other senior management to formulate a strategy
- Ensuring regulatory compliance
- Overseeing implementation of Company platform and services end to end
- Ensuring and leading the entire end to end after-sales customer excellence services
- Ensuring top of the industry overall customer experience
- Every customer is as good as 3 more new customers, focus on customer expansion and upselling other features and product
Job brief :
- VP of Operations responsibilities includes designing policies, overseeing customer service, and implementing financial service technology solutions.
- You should be a responsible leader with an analytical and strategic mind and have a broad knowledge of the business and processes. If you're also committed to productivity and compliance, we'd like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you'll ensure our operations and after-sales customer excellence service to run smoothly and that people are productive.
Detail Responsibilities :
- Formulate business strategy with others in the executive team
- Design policies that align with overall strategy and ensure overall improvement based on feedback from various groups including customers, other verticals, partners etc
- Implement efficient processes and standards, while having a sight of continuously improving them based on feedback
- Coordinate customer service operations and find ways to ensure customer retention
- Ensure compliance with local and international laws (e.g. data protection)
- Oversee the implementation of technology solutions throughout the organisation
- Manage contracts and relations with customers, vendors, partners and other stakeholders
- Evaluate risk and lead quality assurance efforts and work closely with risk team, sales team
- Ensure smooth and constant cross-collaboration between sales, marketing, product, risk and technology team
- Oversee expenses and budgeting to help the organisation optimise costs and benefits
- Mentor and motivate teams to achieve productivity and engagement
- Report on operational performance and suggest improvements
- Improve customer service experience ; voice and non-voice, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
- Manage company's ORM via Google Play store reviews, Facebook reviews and other relevant platforms
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused on that mission
- Continually review and evolve the processes, policies and standards for customer experience.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports, including Query to Resolution TAT, Average Call Handling Time etc.
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of the industry's developments and apply best practices to improvement areas, including implementing the chatbot and other technologies.
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Manage key KPIs like CSAT, NPS scores and churn rate.
- Proven experience as VP of Operations & enterprise customer excellence, Operations Director or similar leadership role
- Familiarity with all business functions including HR, finance, marketing, sales, supply chain and IT
- Experience with implementing IT systems
- Knowledge of data analytics and reporting
- Good with numbers and financial planning
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organisational and leadership ability
- Analytical mind
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Upto 20 years of experience in operations and customer excellence in a leadership position.
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English - written and verbal
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Awareness of the industry's latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.