Senior Consultant - Non IT at Skyleaf Consultants
Views:421 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Vice President - Customer Success - Consulting (7-12 yrs)
1. MBA with 7-10 years of B2B experience in Customer success role with at least 3 years in lending domain. Candidates with a mix of experience in Consulting and startups preferred.
2. Proven experience in a leadership role within customer success or account management function
3. Strategic mindset with the ability to think critically and develop innovative solutions, Structured problem-solving ability and stakeholder management skills
4. Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate teams, driving results and fostering a culture of success
5. Analytical and data-driven mindset, with the ability to leverage data to make informed decisions
6. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and establish relationships at all levels.
Team Leadership: Build, mentor, and lead a team of Customer Success Managers, providing guidance, training, and support to ensure the team's success. Set clear goals and objectives, monitor performance, and foster a positive and collaborative team environment.
2. Customer Success Strategy and Planning: Develop and execute a comprehensive customer success strategy aligned with the company's objectives, maximize customer satisfaction and retention. You will be responsible for managing churn. You will be responsible to deliver revenue KPIs through existing and new partnerships.
3. Key Account Management: Foster strong relationships with key stakeholders and executive sponsors of our partners. Act as a trusted advisor, understanding their business needs, solving bottlenecks, liasoning with internal stakeholders (credit, risk, operations, product, tech etc) for smooth loan origination, management and disbursement process.
4. Customer Success Metrics: Establish and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure customer success, including disbursement, NIM, and revenue growth. Analyze data and trends to identify areas for improvement and implement action plans accordingly.
5. Account Farming and Growth: Responsible for engaging with partners to grow existing portfolio, identify new product opportunities & driving them to closure with internal stakeholders such as product/ tech / credit/ ops. Serve as the voice of the customer within the organization. Gather customer feedback, insights, and requests, and communicate them to relevant teams.
6. Industry Expertise: Stay up to date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in customer success and lending domain. Share knowledge and insights with the team, keeping them informed about industry advancements and strategies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.