Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:357 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Vice President - Customer Success - B2B SaaS - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (10-14 yrs)
VP Customer Success is responsible for managing and growing existing client base globally across business segments. A VP Customer Success has to build and manage a customer success team and be responsible for ensuring customers are realizing maximum business value across the customer lifecycle, which ultimately results in their renewal, growth of lifetime value and customer satisfaction.
- agree that customer experience is what builds companies
- are visionary in delighting customers and driving engagement
- are passionate about business growth with customers at the core
- are adept in building and managing high performing teams
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build and manage a high performing Customer Success team that empathizes with customer and appreciates the importance of high customer experience
- Develop the strategic direction of the Customer Success organization, working with other organizations like Sales, Support and Professional Services
- Design customer success roadmap to strategically engage, retain, and scale the client base globally
- Serve as an Executive Sponsor and key business partner for strategic customers
- Work closely with product team to share customer usage insights that guide product backlog and effectively leverage the enhancements to drive customer success
- Deliver meaningful insights from customer engagement, feedback and usage patterns to bring about organization change
- Drive customer success to continuously increase lifetime customer value, retain customers and ensure high satisfaction and customer loyalty
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- MBA from tier 1 colleges with a BE/BTech preferred
- 10+ years of experience in building, growing and managing a Customer Success preferably in B2B SaaS organization
- Experience in driving revenues and devising and implementing business strategies accordingly
- Proven track record of working with Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Engineering to make sure everything is geared to customer success.
- Experience designing and implementing scalable solutions and driving large-scale change through inspirational leadership, and with the end customer in mind
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and focus the organization on team and individual goals
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.