HR Consultant at COE Solution
Views:560 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:104
Vice President - Customer Service - NBFC (15-22 yrs)
VP - Customer Service - NBFC
Important points :
- Prior exp in NBFC / Bank customer service is a must
- Willing to move to Mumbai / Pune
Qualification: MBA with 15 plus years of experience
Grade offered : VP
- Managing Customer Service function through all channels and be responsible for end-to-end customer contact processes and the associated customer experience, supporting cross team initiatives to drive improvements, improve efficiency and reduce complaints.
- Build and manage a team of business analysts and customer experience specialists with deep domain expertise in customer experience journeys
- Ensure all customer Request / Queries / Complaints are addressed within time limits
- Create and implement an analytics strategy for best-in-class service delivery.
- Build 'customer first' approach for the business, including with the outsourced partners
- Encourage problem-solving, strategic thinking and customer-orientation amongst the team
- Ensure all tools like personal interaction, telephonic interaction and digital and written communication are used to reach the customers effectively
- Develops and implements training and quality assurance programs for new hires and experienced employees.
- Design and implement measurement tools for customer service experience and provide periodic reports to senior management
- University graduate/Postgraduate in Business, Operations Management or Finance, with over 15+ years' relevant experience
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills. Strong background in leading customer excellence teams in the fintech/ finance sector
- Should understand the accounting principles, borrower ledgers, banking rules and regulations related to retail assets
- Should be comfortable with technology
- Meticulous in working and maintaining record.
- Must have handled large volumes
- Team player
- Positive and customer service attitude for internal and external customers.
- Active Listening
- Empathy and Understanding
- Creative Problem Solving
- Follow-Up Questioning