CEO at Exceed Consulting
Views:886 Applications:257 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Vice President - Customer Experience - Banking (14-20 yrs)
Vice President - Customer Experience - Banking
Job Description :
One of our clients, a Leading Private Bank is looking out for a Vice President - Customer Experience to be based at Mumbai.
Job Purpose :
Design, Develop & Deploy Strategic Customer Experience initiatives for the bank. Manage ideation stage to implementation stage for critical projects to grow and protect existing revenue streams, improve Customer Experience.
Job Responsibilities :
- Drive customer campaigns (aligned to deliver Value enhancements, attrition reduction, HNW/ RM /corporate salary a/c attrition and resign framework)
- Proactively identify the Non Managed customer servicing needs and design campaigns to engage, and guide customers for increased usage of the product.
- Drive operational efficiencies within the center and motivate the staff to achieve business goals. Partner with Product team to train & motivate the call center staff
- Drive sales lead closure effectively by adopting DAP journeys and coordination with branch staff
- Analyze Primary usage & retention data, establish trends, Prepare decks for Steercom& Minute the discussions
- Analytics & Customer Insights led initiatives & reporting
- Maintain MIS for all activities and ensure timely publishing
- Outside in feedbacks to improvise
- Plan intervention to generate customer insights to derive strategic inputs & opportunity identification.
- Active involvement with all stakeholders across value chain and seek feedback from clients & employees to improve services and product development
- Define the program guidelines & Execute the panel discussions with RBLT SPOCs
- Channelize the VOC s & dovetail the same into strategic process improvement initiatives in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Work with Digital, IT, CCT teams and identify the case studies and partner in developing solutions relevant to customers.
Experience / Qualification Required :
- MBA - Marketing from a Premium institute with 14- 20 years, previous experience in heading Customer Service, Experience verticals in BFSI sector (Pref. Banking)
- Customer Relationship, Escalation management
- Program managing process initiatives based on consumer insights
- People / Project management experience
- Strategic thinking
- Communication & Presentation skills (written, Oral & visual)
- People management
- Business Focus / Analytical skills
- Project management
- Collaboration and Influencing Skills
- Banking Product & Process Knowledge
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in financial Industry.