Recruitment Consultant at Michael Page
Views:4989 Applications:725 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:366
Vice President - Customer Experience - Bank (10-15 yrs)
About Our Client :
Our client is one of the leading international banks in India, with significant presence across retail and wholesale banking
Job Description :
- The incumbent to this position has the chief responsibility for representing the interests of the customers across the Consumer Bank to ensure that processes and key quality metrics are best in class.
- On a day to basis, the incumbent needs to work with a wide spectrum of teams ranging from Operations, Technology, Product and access channels to design and lead key multiple tactical - run the bank projects typically 3-6 months in duration each. The individual needs to be able to act as a key change agent for the bank and drive strategic and tactical projects to enhance the client experience, drive ingenuity and innovation across the business.
- The individual needs to be able to steer large and diverse heterogeneous groups and lead them with sharply defined common goals which would help deliver a remarkable client experience.
- Identifying defects and opportunities for product and process improvements
- Collaborate with other team members to analyze client requirements and develop customized solutions for cards, assets, digital initiatives etc
- Manage vendors and be able to liaise with external stakeholders as the projects may require
- Work with Regional Teams and Compliance/Fraud/AML to ensure projects being implemented adhere to relevant regulatory and internal guidelines
The Successful Applicant:
- Should preferably be a Post Graduate with more than 10 years of prior experience preferably in customer experience with Consulting Firms or should have a consultative approach to enhancing customer experience (Eg: digital initiatives for enhancing customer experience)
- Should be a strategic thinker, team leader, and strong influencer and should be able to manage complex and diverse processes directly and indirectly by working with key local, regional and external stakeholders
- Should constantly seek and share best practices, both internally and outside of the organization and lead sustainable initiatives for customer experience
- Should have adequate knowledge about the business workflow and should be able to process the project requirements within reasonable timelines
What's on Offer:
- You will be part of a leading MNC bank working closely with the leadership team
- Best in class compensation + bonus