Consultant - Banking & Financial Services at Crescendo Global
Views:412 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Vice President - Custody Middle Office - Client Instruction Capture & Management - Trade Processing (13-20 yrs)
An exciting leadership role for professionals with 13+ years of experience in Custody Middle Office Client Instruction Capture and Management function and will be responsible for managing Trade Processing function/Broker facing function for flawless delivery. The team is responsible for ensuring Trade Processing function/Broker facing function for flawless delivery. If this sounds interesting, read on!
SHIFT TIMINGS: 4.30 PM Onwards (US Shifts)
A leading, global firm with a distinguished clientele providing extensive financial and asset management services.
- Managing Transaction processing related activities of Custodian function in the most efficient and highly control framework oriented environment.
- Review of daily / weekly / monthly performance metrics pertaining to the function and to identify and track reasons for deviation from agreed levels or expected behavior. Ensure resolution of all ageing / sensitive outstanding items by having close engagement with global and local stakeholders/ internal departments.
- Perform systemic verification for high value securities transactions, FX transactions and Payments for Unit Trust trades following the Authority Level Matrix (USD thresholds set in the process).
- End to End responsibility of team managing Global Custody Trade function and to be in control and monitoring of Intra-day and End of Day reports/checks.
- Managing all trade exceptions and handholding to closure with internal teams; be it client, market or transaction type specific.
- Ensuring all tasks are completed within timeframes, processing windows, market regulations, bank policies, or what is deemed prudent to minimize risk.
The individual will have extensive contact with front office, clients, global teams, custodians and other business partners on a daily basis.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Global Custody Trade function with minimum 12 to 15 years of Custody Banking experience out of which 5 to 8 years in managing Global Custody Trades / Settlements function.
- Ability and experience in managing time sensitive and high value transaction processes pertaining to Global markets.
- Experience in handling global clients with high customer centric attitude.
Whats store for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- Fast track career growth.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.