Consultant - Banking & Financial Services at Crescendo Global
Views:329 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Vice President - Custody Middle Office - Client Instruction Capture & Management - Cash Processing (13-20 yrs)
An exciting leadership role for professionals with 13+ years of experience in Custody Middle Office Department is responsible for ensuring all aspects of operations for Global Custody clients are completed on time, exceptions are resolved and client inquiries are resolved and provide subject matter expertise to the clients. The team is responsible for Global Custody clients are completed on time, exceptions are resolved. If this sounds interesting, read on!
SHIFT TIMINGS: 4.30 PM Onwards (US Shifts)
A leading, global firm with a distinguished clientele providing extensive financial and asset management services.
- Managing Transaction processing related activities of Custodian function in the most efficient and highly Control framework oriented environment.
- Reviewing of daily / weekly / monthly performance metrics pertaining to the function and to identify and track reasons for deviation from agreed levels or expected behavior.
- Ensuring resolution of all ageing / sensitive outstanding items by having close engagement with global and local stakeholders/ internal departments.
- Performing systemic verification for high value Payments.
- End to End responsibility of team managing Global Custody Cash function and to be in control and Monitoring of Intra-day and End of Day reports/checks.
- Managing all cash exceptions and handholding to closure with internal teams; be it client, market or Transaction type specific.
The individual will have extensive contact with front office, clients, global teams, custodians and other business partners on a daily basis.
- To enhance customer satisfaction at all times of course ensuring right controls and checks in place to avoid Audit & Compliance issues.
- Periodic review and certification of operational procedures, control activities / documents such as RCSA, Business resiliency plans, operations service agreement and allied documents and procedures
- Periodic review of productivity benchmarks and adopting various tactical/strategic tools to further enhance the benchmarks on an ongoing basis.
- Proven experience in managing performance of his directs (managerial role) and his team. Able to set SMART goals for team members, counselling team members, team building and staff development.
- Create strong resiliency & backups within the team by active involvement in day to day activities and training initiatives.
- Work in partnership with Operational control management / Risk teams for performing QA testings, MIS and Internal and External Audits.
Whats store for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- Fast track career growth.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.