Consultant - Banking & Financial Services at Crescendo Global
Views:383 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Vice President - Custody Middle Office - Authentication Function - Investment Banking (13-20 yrs)
An exciting leadership role for professionals with 13+ years of experience in Custody Middle Office - Authentication function for flawless delivery, accountable for proper change management & process improvement. The team is responsible for ensuring Custody Middle Office - Authentication function for flawless delivery. If this sounds interesting, read on!
SHIFT TIMMINGS: 4.30PM Onwards (US Shifts)
A leading, global firm with a distinguished clientele providing extensive financial and asset management services.
- Managing Authentication related activities in the most efficient and highly Control framework oriented environment.
- Review of daily / weekly / monthly performance metrics pertaining to the function and to identify and track reasons for deviation from agreed levels or expected behavior. Ensure resolution of all ageing / sensitive outstanding items by having close engagement with global and local stakeholders/ internal departments.
- End to End responsibility of team managing Authentication function and to be in control and
- Monitoring of - Intra-day- and - End of Day- reports/checks.
- Global stake holder management, understanding client's requirements and deep understanding of Custody Market nuances to ensure flawless delivery by adopting bespoke process requirements.
- Active participation in multiple forums such as Product, Client Service, Strategy to analyse the impact basis Market changes and to drive Tech Initiatives to meet client expectation and internal functional goals
Ensure all tasks are completed within timeframes, processing windows, market regulations, bank policies, or what is deemed prudent to minimize risk.
- Continuously participate in projects involving new system implementation, process improvements, etc.
- Take ownership of work, problems, clarify issues / objections, and ensure data integrity, accuracy and completeness
The individual will have extensive contact with front office, clients, global teams, custodians and other business partners on a daily basis.
- In-depth experience with equity products and global markets
- Strong financial markets product knowledge and understanding of the transaction lifecycle in Custody and/or
- Subject matter expertise in Equities, Fixed Income, FX, Collateral, Derivatives
- Working Knowldge on Xceptor, Tabelau and Alteryx
What's store for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- Fast track career growth.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.