Team Lead at Black Turtle
Views:465 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Vice President - Credit Risk Model Validation (10-15 yrs)
Excellent Opportunity_VP_Credit risk Model Validation
Currently hiring for client based in Mumbai
Designation : VP
- The team is responsible for the validation and the regular confirmation of all PD, LGD and CCF models. We carry out independent model assessments in line with the internal governance of models' policy and regulatory requirements.
- Strong quantitative analytic and modelling skills with Master's or PhD degree in a quantitative field (e.g. econometrics, financial economics, financial mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, mathematics)
- Proven experience in risk modelling, model validation or related fields (at least 6+ years)
- Proven project management skills, taking end-to-end responsibility regarding quality and deadlines as well as timely escalating of issues
- Showing high standards when it comes to report writing in a structured and transparent way
- Strong communication skills and the ability to explain technical topics clearly and intuitively
- Excellent computing and programming (coding) skills and experience utilizing programming languages such as R or Python
- Strong familiarity with regulatory requirements such as Basel, SR11-7, etc.
- Fluent in English, oral and written
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Motivated, well organized and able to complete tasks independently at high quality standards
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.