Senior Manager at Talent Networks Pvt. Ltd.
Views:125 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Vice President - Credit Risk Data Control - BFSI (10-13 yrs)
Vice President - Credit Risk Data Control (ONLY Female)
- The Credit Risk Data Control team is currently seeking a Vice President level candidate based in Mumbai, India. This role is an exciting opportunity to expand the existing Credit Risk Data Control team by establishing and building out a new team in Mumbai.
- The role will help to redefine CRM's data management processes to meet the Firm's Data Policy requirements and Regulatory expectations. The role will include significant collaboration with partners across the globe, particularly in New York, Budapest, and London.
- The candidate selected for the role will need to balance technical skills, business knowledge, process management, and people skills to navigate the technical and organizational hurdles of shepherding critical risk management data throughout the firm.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Establish, build out, and provide local leadership over the Mumbai-based Credit Risk Data Control team (8+ members)
- Enhance Credit Risk data management process to meet the Firm's Data Policy requirements and Regulatory expectations (such as those established by BCBS239)
- Establish relationships with upstream system owners / data providers
- Evaluate upstream data controls and identify additional, measurable controls; provide support for implementation of new controls
- Work with data providers to establish metrics (KPIs) to evaluate accuracy of Credit Risk data along a number of dimensions (including accuracy, timeliness, and completeness)
- Remediate data issues by proactively engaging with various stakeholders including Credit Risk Management, upstream data providers, and Business Units
- Participate in Data Governance processes and forums
- Assist with preparation of Regulatory Reporting submissions such as BIS I-I, FRY 14Q Counterparty Schedule L and Wholesale Risk Schedule H.1 (CCAR)
- Support transaction testing requests from internal (e.g., Internal Audit and Risk Process Validation Group) and external parties (various Regulators)
Experience desired :
- 10+ years of experience in Risk Management, Middle Office, or Finance
- Master's degree in Finance, Computer Science, or Engineering related areas; CFA or FRM preferred
- Significant experience with data management at a Financial Services firm, including data architecture, governance, analysis, controls, and process automation
- Hands on experience implementing BCBS239 RDA principles
- Track record of successfully leading teams; experience with building out a new team or function is a plus
- Knowledge of products that generate Credit Risk: Wholesale Loans, OTC derivatives (Rates, FX, Credit, Equities, Commodities), Securities Financing Transactions
- Excellent technical skills, including database fluency and comfort working with large datasets via SQL; other programming experience a plus
- Self-motivator with strong written and verbal communication
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.