Manager at Thire Global Services
Views:1642 Applications:358 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Vice President - Credit Risk - BFS (10-20 yrs)
Credit Risk Management
- Managing the overall risk metrics for the organization. Ensuring that the portfolio health is maintained within accepted risk parameters. Risk head will interact with various partner banks and NBFC to setup aligned policies to acquire customer and manage collections
- Candidate would be responsible for appraising & assessing risks for loan under the consumer focused Loan
- Check and keep track on industry trends, key factors impacting industry, performance of trade in local market and regulatory impact.
- Candidate should be well versed with the unsecured and secured programs run by competitors in the digital space, an ability to understand and design programs suited to the digital environment is a prerequisite.
- Candidate should also be able to understand the technical and regulatory aspects implementation of a program in the digital space
- Co-ordinate with analytics for preparation of various management dashboards and tools for portfolio monitoring.
- Develop programs across credit and risk functions.
- Regulatory compliance and interactions with various teams.
- Portfolio Management, based on accurate evaluation of portfolio performance, market developments and product management imperatives.
- Support new product launches in digital space.
- Support business by rolling out regular test programs and convert them into policy basis defined success criterion
Qualification & Experience Required:
- CA/MBA with at least 8 to 10years' experience in Credit and Risk department of Banks, NBFCs, Credit rating agencies.
- Good experience in Credit analysis - Balance sheet, Profit & Loss Statement, Bank Statement.
- Credit underwriting work experience within retail lending with any large NBFC or Bank. Ideal candidate should understand the credit risk of consumer focused loan and SME segment lending. Prospective candidate should have hands-on experience on how to review, assess and underwrite secured and unsecured loans with focus in personal loan underwriting
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.