Partner at Premier Consultants
Views:885 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Vice President - Credit Manager - Commercial Banking (10-15 yrs)
- Handling all types of working capital facilities (fund based and non fund based limited)
- Credit appraisal including financial analysis to understand the solvency, liquidity position and repayment capacity of the entity, preparation of appraisal notes ,credit checks etc.
- As per approval Authorization, presenting the approval to various sanctioning forums and get it sanctioned from approving authority satisfying all their queries.
- Meeting customers and making site visits at factory/office/residence of the client viewing the working capacities of the business, inventory and working environment of the business.
- To interact with approving authority and provide them with required information for better decision making and engaging in regular discussion. To give them an independent view of the credit or business development.
- To monitor and manage credit portfolio and other risks on a proactive basis having an in depth knowledge of individual credit takers. Engage in discussion wit the business, to modify account strategy/credit rating etc. as warranted.
- Manage and ensure timely renewal of accounts and enhancements of portfolio.
- To align decision making with business requirements without compromising on quality of decision making or compromising on laid down policies by engaging in regular discussions with business teams.
- To contribute to central projects and also interact with vendors and external agencies for providing support in digital business solution and IT teams to develop scalable reporting /decision support tools.
- Maintenance of various MIS/compliance related record and providing it to the authorities from time to time.
If this excites you do send us the following details or call on 7487000578
1. Updated CV -
2. Current CTC (Fixed +Variable) -
3. Expected CTC (Fixed +Variable)-
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.