Senior Associate at Vitasta Consulting
Views:726 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:155
Vice President - Coverage Investment Banking (10-15 yrs)
- Origination and execution of end-to-end ECM, Private Equity, and M&A deals i.e. understanding the business requirements, financial ability, and objectives, and use market and technical knowledge to identify and articulate investment opportunities.
- Map new markets of potential interest, and identify potentially attractive investment opportunities within those markets to support business growth.
- Maintain excellent knowledge of the external environment, market trends, investment opportunities and provide a thorough analysis and explanation (credit ratings, share-holder value, etc.) on the best investment solutions to the Operating Partner.
- Making effective high pitch presentation to Companies
- Business development for target sectors/clients across public and private market deals.
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients in order to expand the business.
-Perform due diligence, research, analysis, and documentation of live transactions.
- Identifying opportunities in the market.
- Building relationships with key players and decision-makers in the sector.
- Tracking key developments in the BFSI Segment.
- Interaction with Research / IBD Product / Sales teams to ensure smooth execution of transactions.
- Networking with industry bodies and corporate at an appropriate level.