Vice President - Coverage Banker - Investment Banking (8-10 yrs)
Position:VP - Investment Banking (Coverage banker)
Reports to: Head - Investment Banking
Team size: none
CTC: 30 - 40 lacs
- Responsible for origination / sourcing and execution of any deals.
- Managing investor and client relationships and acquiring new clients.
- Ability to lead and manage execution
- Owning end-to-end life cycle, pitching for mandates, deal collateral preparations and market outreach
- Identify potential opportunities, initiate and build discussions / presentation, engagement terms, negotiation, finance strategy.
- Reports to: Head - Investment Banking
- Coordinates with: Investment Banking team
- Functional relationship with: Investment Banking team, clients
- MBA from premier institutes (engineering / CA background preferred)
- Minimum deal closure experience of 5 - 10 transactions
- Relevant experience of 8 plus years
Job Opening with Leading Investment Banking House.
All the interested candidates can forward their updated resumes or call on 9867303334
Ability Unleashed HR
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.