Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:398 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Vice President - Corporate Sales - University (20-22 yrs)
Position based with a large University in Mumbai.
VP - Corporate Engagement will work closely with the CEO to design fund raise strategy, engage deeply with Corporate Houses, and build a strong fund raising team under him/ her.
- Build sustainable strategic relationships with large Corporate Houses through purposeful engagements
- Formulating business strategies in line with organizational business objectives.
- Preparing business plans-, short- and long-term budgets and establishing goals for the achievement of larger corporate goals.
- Understand the CSR ecosystem prevalent in Corporates; analyze the philanthropic interests and priorities of various corporate houses and align them with the right fund-raise opportunities
- Engage deeply with key stakeholders in the system to fully understand the strategic priorities
- Strive to exceed the set targets for fund-raising annually with the help of the team
- 20 years in B2B sales experience or not for profit fundraise
- Strong educational pedigree, preference for qualification in science and technology