Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:408 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Vice President - Corporate Sales - University (20-22 yrs)
Position based with a large University in Mumbai.
VP - Corporate Engagement will work closely with the CEO to design fund raise strategy, engage deeply with Corporate Houses, and build a strong fund raising team under him/ her.
- Build sustainable strategic relationships with large Corporate Houses through purposeful engagements
- Formulating business strategies in line with organizational business objectives.
- Preparing business plans-, short- and long-term budgets and establishing goals for the achievement of larger corporate goals.
- Understand the CSR ecosystem prevalent in Corporates; analyze the philanthropic interests and priorities of various corporate houses and align them with the right fund-raise opportunities
- Engage deeply with key stakeholders in the system to fully understand the strategic priorities
- Strive to exceed the set targets for fund-raising annually with the help of the team
- 20 years in B2B sales experience or not for profit fundraise
- Strong educational pedigree, preference for qualification in science and technology
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.