Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:7345 Applications:538 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Vice President - Corporate Procurement - BPO (15-20 yrs)
Job Description :
Lead the India Corporate Procurement Sourcing and Operations teams. This key leadership role based in Hyderabad or Bangalore India is responsible for sourcing and controllership of indirect spend including facilities, professional services, employee benefits, recruiting services, etc. across India. Key leadership traits required include the ability to form strong partnerships with business leaders and their teams to define requirements, identify the best suppliers, and negotiate advantageous pricing, terms and performance. This senior procurement leader is also responsible for managing procurement operational metrics, enabling catalog sourcing where possible and driving spend control improvements. This leader will also coordinate with Corporate Procurement leaders in other regions and organizations globally.
Primary duties of this role will include:
- Work with local business and finance leaders to identify and drive controllership improvements
- Provide guidance to local employees on procurement principles, policies and processes and maintain procurement ethics in accordance with global policies and procedures
- Identify and manage sourcing and supplier engagement activities across the region
- Work closely with the business teams to understand their purchasing needs and align them with the best suppliers to meet their long-term goals while focusing on total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Develop and maintain accurate and effective processes to regulate spend to selected and approved supplier roster and pricing tables
- Provide input to regional business reviews and prepare and hold country business reviews with local stakeholders and Corporate senior leaders to review vendor performance, future opportunities and/or challenges
- Implement supply and supplier risk management actions and support resolution of supplier quality or performance issues
- Lead the implementation of strategic supplier consolidation, maximizing purchasing leverage and improving supplier performance
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives throughout the organization by implementing methods and systems to continually improve sourcing and operations processes.
- Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business Administration or a technical field
- Progressive sourcing/procurement experience of atleast 15-20 years in a Global MNC with national and global contracts for indirect procurement
- In-depth understanding of best-in-class procurement processes (sourcing, contracting, negotiation, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of contract terms and conditions and in-country laws and regulations across India
- Broad procurement experience in various commodities such as, Real Estate, Software, Hardware, Operations, Human Resources, and IT
- Outstanding influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Ability to interpret financial data and apply to decision making
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Extremely customer focused and takes the time to understand the needs of the business
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally and in a matrix organization
- Experience in hiring, developing and leading a procurement team
- The highest degree of ethics and integrity
- Preferred Qualifications
- Master's or MBA Degree
- Six Sigma Certification
- Experience in Project Management.
Interested candidates can mail their profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us @ 040-40101210/11.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.