HR at Haachi Business Solutions
Views:4453 Applications:431 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Vice President - Corporate Finance - Investment Banking (8-12 yrs)
Department: Investment Banking
- Strategic : Business development strategies for target sectors / clients, for M&A products/deals. Also, work alongside other Business Teams (M&A, PE, ECM and Structured Finance) for relevant opportunities in target sectors/ clients. Assessing a deal's desirability both from the brand and suitability perspective
- Origination and P&L responsibility : Responsible for revenue generation for business targets for the respective vertical
- Industry / Sector know-how : Develop a deep understanding of identified sectors with high M&A potential and building relationships with key players and decision makers in that sector.
- Client engagement & relationships : Maintaining relationship with clients throughout the transaction and post-closure for ensuring future business potential
- Ideation & Pitching : Ideation of business opportunities, building necessary pitch books and presenting these to clients.
- Execution of transactions : Responsibility for overall project management. Maintain close oversight on the execution team during transaction implementation, including close involvement at key stages (e.g. initial mandate stage to build client confidence, negotiations, documentation etc.)
- Regulatory & Compliance : Ensuring all regulatory aspects of a transaction have been considered and complied with
- Help create and build the IB brand
- Team Leadership : Help build a capable and motivated team with focus on high engagement & productivity
Key Result Areas :
- Ensuring best in class execution standard are maintained by the team
- Fee Revenue Generation & Market Share
- Ideation, Client Relationship & Transaction Ownership
- Analyzing and preparing generic industry, market or specific company overviews
- Researching and analyzing specific industry/company financial information and fundamentals
- Guide the team with the Valuation Models, Information Memorandum, Financial Models & Pitch books, Due diligence, Taxation etc.
- Build an appropriate structure of a deal
- Lead the client interactions - call, conferences, site-visits, etc.