Director at Zalent Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:1494 Applications:405 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:360
Vice President - Corporate Development - Consulting Services (15-20 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities :
The role heads the corporate development function for the entire group across all the business lines and reports to Group Head - Corporate Services. The Corporate Services provides centralized functions like Strategy, Technology, Marketing, People, and Operation Transformation and Excellence to all the group businesses.
The VP - Corporate Development Officer is responsible for leading, managing and directing all of the Strategy, business and marketing related activities. He/she will work with the cross-functional leadership team to identify, document and execute a growth strategy for the business. Specifically it would include
- Developing new key verticals and expand services/product offerings in existing markets.
- Develop forward looking product/service plans that enable profitable growth into the future
- Helping the organization develop a global strategy to tap the global markets
- Developing strategies to explore the new markets and aligning the service offering with them
- Define the overall solution strategy and new offering development pipeline.
- Evaluating Inorganic growth opportunities by means of acquisitions / mergers etc.
- Getting a buy in on the proposed strategies from a variety of stakeholders which would include group level leadership as well as individual business leaders
Relevant Experience :
The ideal candidate would have begun his career in strategy consulting and then transitioned to a similar role in a promoter lead organization specifically
- Exposure to all areas of corporate development such as growth strategy, market development and M&A
- Experience of helping Indian businesses create a global presence
- Strong analytical skills and inter personal skills to mange varied stakeholders
- Proven experience of advising CXO level people in large organizations
- Exposure to logistics/cash management /Information management industry would be a huge plus
- He/she must be a hands-on person who possesses the best combination of strategic thinking and drive to achieve tangible business results
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.