Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:945 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:144
Vice President - Corporate Banking - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (10-14 yrs)
Position : VP Corporate Banking
Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Sales & Relationship Management
About our Client - Our client is a reputed MNC bank and has businesses across Retail, Corporate and Investment Banking. They have massive expansion plans across the Large & Corporate Banking divisions and are seeking experienced Transaction Banking professionals for their Large Corporate segment.
Job Description - As the Director Corporate Banking you will be reporting to the Zonal Business Head and will be responsible for :
- Acquiring and Managing Large Corporate clients
- Sales of Corporate banking solutions across both Assets and Liabiities to clients
- Ensuring stability of income from existing set of clients and explore avenues for new income generation from existing as well as new clients
- Adding value to the client and stay ahead of the competition by structuring and implementing innovative deals in working capital, term loan and project finance
- Maintaining CEO/CFO relationships with clients to originate business Managing the relationship with the customers by growing the book size
The Successful Candidate :
- You will be an MBA graduate from a tier I B-school with at least 10 years of relevant experience in Corporate Banking Sales for the Large Corporate segment.
- You will have excellent communication and leadership skills.