Principal Consultant at Executive Partners
Views:1832 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Vice President - Corporate Affairs - Techno Commercial (15-20 yrs)
Vice President – Corporate Affairs (Techno Commercial leaders @Chairman’s Office)
We are looking for the Senior corporate affairs techno-commercial person to manage the family office, trust, and its land business. This position is a combination of legal, regulatory & finance working with the Chairman & the family office of the group who would have manages the trust, affairs and dealing with trustees.
Key responsibilities and deliverables:
1. Provide support & advice on corporate law matters and support the legal functions of the Group companies in litigations, regulatory and commercial aspects related to the above land parcels
2. Be actively involved in key litigation matters of the Group entities and interact with regulatory bodies and entities like State Government, MCGM, SRA, MHADA, RERA and other similar entities to seek to clarify and necessary documents, requirements
3. Protect the lands from SRA acquisitions, make requisitions and representations to various Government authorities; negotiate settlements with MMRDA etc; make TDR applications and organize filing of writs, meet other Trusts to develop a common approach
4. Drive overall strategy for the development of land parcels/develop schemes and obtain necessary approvals for making land marketable (prepare layout, drive the approval process with BMC/TMC/PMC and revenue department, building plan approvals etc.
5. Candidate should be CA/MBA in Finance along with LLB; should be from Conglomerate or business houses having diverse businesses & activities in areas of land acquisitions, development; should have been in both operating and corporate roles for more than 15-20 years.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.