Director - Operations at Core Edge Solutions
Views:5728 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
Vice President - Corporate Affairs - Infra (18-20 yrs)
We are looking for VP Corporate Affair for a large Indian Company Goa location.
Key Accountability :
Accountability Performance Indicators :
Land Acquisition/Right of Way Land Acquisition/ Right of Way for :
- Project Site
- Express Way to connect airport to NH -66
- About 10 km ROW for 110KV, Double Circuit Transmission line.
- To build residential quarters for staff/civil amenities/school/CISF quarters
- Real Estate in and around Infra project
Liason with Public Administration - Secretariat (Chief Secretary, Secretaries of - Civil Aviation, law, Finance, Revenue, Home Affairs, Water Resources, Skill Development, Power, PWD etc.)
- Town & Country Planning
- MIAPDA & Local Panchayats
- Police Dept. (DG, SP & Local)
- Dabolim Airport (Indian Navy & AAI)
- Liaison with Ministers, MLA- s, Opposition Party leaders etc.
Securing & Maintaining Requisite Approvals, Permissions & Compliances
- Compliance to EC Conditions with State & Regional MoEF
- Compliance to Labour Act/ Labour Department
- GST & Indirect Tax Authorities
- Factories & Boilers Department
- Local Pollution Control Board
- Explosives DG sets/crushers/mixers etc.
- Deforestation, Afforestation and associated matters with Forest Dept.
- Water Resource Dept. & Electricity Dept., including Chief Electrical Inspector to the Govt.
- Construction Licensing Authorities (TCP & Village Panchayat) & Going forward, NAC
Political and Social Relations - Identifying & engaging with relevant Socio-Political Agencies impacting us
- Understanding their view points and responding to their needs, positively.
- Creation of positive environment, goodwill & enhancing reputation capital
- Engage and interact with main political and local leaders, Print and Media representatives, industry associations to create a positive impression / impact of Mopa airport and its overall socio-economic impact to the state of Goa.
Community Relations - Build Strong community relationships among the local community, in and around Mopa, especially land losers.
External Internal -
- Judicial Bodies, Law Firms, Consultants
- Socio-Political representatives
- Bureaucracy of GoG and GOI
- Industry experts and reputed personalities
- Main political and local leaders Leadership Team of GGIAL
Financial Dimensions -
- Drive profit enhancement of GGIAL, through effective Government, Policy and Stakeholder Management to realize the business value with an investment of about Rs.2,000 Crores
Other Dimensions -
- Interaction with Multi-dimensional stakeholders with appropriate grace, humility and teamwork
Skills & Knowledge -
Educational Qualification -
- Any Post Graduate from reputed educational institutions
Relevant and Total Years of Experience -
Candidates with experience of about 18 - 20 years in Corporate Affairs, Business Development, Liaison Management, Public Relations, preferably from Banking & Financial sector.
- Candidates having working experience in Goa will be an added advantage.
Core Edge Solutions LLP
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.