Consultant at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:308 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Vice President - Corporate Actions (14-22 yrs)
The Entitlements Vice President will support a significant growth and business during North America time zone and will be required to make staffing decisions and ensure resources are available to accomplish priorities. Responsibilities will include execution of the performance management process, identification of training and development needs, and establishment performance standards for the relevant groups. Should be well versed with project management / implementation techniques and possess effective communication and presentation skills to be able to lead / guide and design the strategic Initiatives. Candidate should have natural leadership qualities that help him motivate and guide the department in the right direction.
- Excellence towards meeting and enhancing business SLA's depicted through Accuracy and Timeliness including exceptions and items associated with high risk are resolved and escalated timely.
- Design and Execute standards that motivate managers to review metrics and work on improvement of department numbers
- Exception ageing control effectiveness in collaboration with managers &compliance with BU standards
- Contribute towards continuous improvement goals by encouraging increased participation by teams to envision and execute ideas helping generate better output.
- Enhance team's business knowledge to help in resolving exceptions/ handling escalations/managing migrations.
- Inculcate practices that help reduce overtime and allow cross training.
- Create effective Backups to ensure zero dependency on any partner within the unit.
- Recursive control framework correlated and implemented at unit level to ensure that the control listings are up-to-date and inclusive
- Look for process automation opportunities and encourage the same within management layer.
- Keeps abreast of the changing and evolving landscape within the business unit and the markets
- Actively participating in NOS and division level initiatives & to understand the importance of such initiatives. Also encourage active team participation.
- Demonstrates & quantify a fair and equitable approach in recognizing, rewarding and developing each individual
- Manage and oversee service delivery and process migration providing a strong risk and control culture amongst the team such that operational risk is inherently reduced and any potential risk situations are promptly identified and escalated
- Manage a group of Managers within the Entitlements team providing performance management and career development resulting in team engagement and talent progression -this includes providing input for staffing and disciplinary actions
- Seasoned multi-disciplinary expert with extensive operations expertise
- In-depth Industry/Market Knowledge
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate at senior/executive levels
- Ability to lead and inspire a team
- Ability to influence others outside of sphere of control and outside of geographical location
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change
- Knowledge and experience in managing process migrations
- 15 - 18 years of overall work experience and a minimum of 24 months in the current role.