Team Lead at Black Turtle
Views:2163 Applications:416 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:396
Vice President - Control & Assurance - Banking (10-18 yrs)
Excellent Opportunity_VP_Control and Assurance
currently hiring for client based in Multiple Locations
Co Name: Leading Banking MNC
- This role is a senior position in Global Finance Centre (GFC) accountable and responsible for the on-going governance process and reporting of status across all locations of GFC.
- The job holder will be primarily responsible for developing, implementing and strengthening the Risk Management and Control Environment in GFC.
- Individual is responsible for regular process monitoring and ensure governance is in place to assess the strength of the First line of defence through RCA and MSII. This requires strong internal and external governance at process and Department level.
- The role also involves close interaction with external auditors (PWC), internal auditors, ORIC and compliance teams.
- The overall objective is to create an environment where there are minimum or no surprises, enhanced awareness amongst employees, timely escalations, and strict monitoring.
- Control environment: Developing and implementing overall control environment in GFC and awareness across teams and levels with a view to control and manage operational losses and ensure delivery of SOX requirements.
- Control Strategy: Implementing a framework to assess high operational risk within processes and related process controls and identification of Management Self-Identified Issues (MSII)
Process Control Management :
- Tracking and reporting metrics, control issues, audit points, monitor implementation of action plans
- Setting a rigorous review of processes with high RPN
- Ensuring consistent application of corrective actions for processes across regions
- Integrating processes ops risk with process performance
- Business Partners Relationship
- Business Continuity Planning - Collate MI, work with Business partners to confirm recovery strategy and track test results
- SOX requirements
- GSM & FIM
- Audit Requirements
- Process Governance
- Information security and business continuity risks
- Operational risk and internal control framework (including accounting risk)
- Identify and dashboard and key metrics linked to Group risk library and processes at GFC
- Facilitate automation of collection of data and reporting mechanism
- Set up the governance process and maintain the calendar
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.