Vice President - Content Moderations - BPO (16-25 yrs)
Vice President - Content Moderations
Job Skill : Content Moderation
Designation : Career Level - 06-Senior Manager
Job Location : Hyderabad
Years of Experience : 16-25 years
Job Summary :
- The Software and Platform vertical helps the worlds leading platform companies accelerate, scale and improve their businesses as their most trusted, innovative, comprehensive and experienced partner.
- The Content Management team is responsible for organizing, categorizing and publish content and information using specific tools and channels, for use by different groups and individuals within the organization.
- The Content Moderation team focuses on reviewing of photos, videos, and text-based content and make judgments as to whether reviewed content is in violation of our Clients terms of services.
- They review content which may cover nudity, hate speech, bullying, self-harm, gore and harassment. They ensure every piece of content in violation of clients terms of services is accurately identified and flagged for action in a timely manner.
Good to have skills : Build strong, ongoing relationships with customers
Roles and Responsibilities :
- In this role you are required to identify and assess complex problems for area(s) of responsibility. The individual should create solutions in situations in which analysis requires in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Requires involvement in setting strategic direction to establish near-term goals for area(s) of responsibility. Interaction is with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Should have latitude in decision-making and determination of objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Their decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact areas outside of own responsibility. Individual manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.