Lead - Talent Acquisition at Vasutti
Views:1030 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Vice President - Contact Centre Operations - BPO (16-20 yrs)
- Owner of customer experience quality and service delivery for his/her team and for driving the overall direction, development, and evaluation of the teams under management. Understand and demonstrates the Company's core values and Leadership Principles and mentor others on the same.
- Actively seeks to understand Company's core business values and initiatives, and translates those into everyday CS practices. Shapes the direction of the team, and keeps them focused and motivated to deliver the right results.
- Solves complex customer service issues by proactively identifying and eliminating root cause barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality.
- This position requires a candidate who has the ability to dive deep to include root cause analysis and develop action plans in support of driving process improvements and keeping pace with our growth while motivating others to meet the challenges of a performance-based culture in an extremely deadline-driven environment.
- The role requires working with stakeholders across teams within India and the ability to balance data and judgment for managing high-risk decisions.
- The role will also require someone who is passionate about investment in people at the site level by driving programs/initiatives for engagement with a large people focus to enable the growth and wellbeing of the team.
- Demonstrates ability to influence, manage, and present ideas via clear written and oral communication to drive cross-functional initiatives and complexity of multiple lines of business.
- Responsible for the P&L of the process
- Should have experience in managing a span of 1500-2000 FTE's