Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:492 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vice President - Contact Centre Operations - BFSI (14-16 yrs)
Our client is a global bank and financial services with operations across the globe. As part of their India Operations, they are actively seeking an experienced individual to be part of their Consumer Banking Operations Team. This is a Vice President grade role, overseeing and managing the chat operations for vendors across multiple locations in India teams.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for managing nonvoice operations of large teams with 600+ FTE.
- Formulate strategies and implement plans based on performance of the process.
- Work closely with business stakeholders across different business functions for business strategy.
- Ensure service level agreements (SLAs) for the process are met.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- At least 14+ years of relevant experience in BFSI industry, preferably in Banking domain.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in managing non voice process and vendor management.
- Good understanding of Contact Centre processes and systems across the entire Customer lifecycle.
- Should have managed large operations team of atleast 300+
- Strong inter-personal and customer service skills.
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days, we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.