Talent Acquisition at Avtar Career Creators
Views:609 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Vice President - Contact Center Operations - US Customer Base (10-20 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Overall management of Contact center operations, with specific oversight on Chat Operations.
- Perform oversight control over Vendors, managing against tight SLA and performance matrix.
- Responsible for real time tracking of service level and escalation/remediation of issue impacting delivery.
- Responsible for oversight on Workforce Management (WFM) team to provide adequate coverage for the business operation.
- Oversee the scheduling, mission control functions and implementation of WFM policies.
- Partner with business stakeholders and onshore operation management team to resolve critical issues impacting delivery.
- Own and deliver on-going organizational structure reporting for business leaders.
- Participate and drive initiatives along with cross-functional partners and relevant Technology stakeholders to drive process improvements both in-house and at vendors.
- Ability work across different shift time, specifically covering US time zones.
- 10 years + management experience in contact center operations for US Customer base.
- Experience managing customer service through Chat.
- Strong communications skills with ability to manage escalations with Vendors and onshore counterparts, while leading from the front.
- Experience developing action plans to improve business processes.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with leadership both offshore onshore.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Strong judgment and comfort with ambiguity.
- Strong people management & leadership skills.
- Strong PC skills required (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word).
- Competitive and entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to work under minimal guidance.