Talent Acquisition at Avtar Career Creators
Views:2121 Applications:388 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Vice President - Contact Center Operations - US Customer Base (10-20 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Overall management of Contact center operations, with specific oversight on Chat Operations.
- Perform oversight control over Vendors, managing against tight SLA and performance matrix.
- Responsible for real time tracking of service level and escalation/remediation of issue impacting delivery.
- Responsible for oversight on Workforce Management (WFM) team to provide adequate coverage for the business operation.
- Oversee the scheduling, mission control functions and implementation of WFM policies.
- Partner with business stakeholders and onshore operation management team to resolve critical issues impacting delivery.
- Own and deliver on-going organizational structure reporting for business leaders.
- Participate and drive initiatives along with cross-functional partners and relevant Technology stakeholders to drive process improvements both in-house and at vendors.
- Ability work across different shift time, specifically covering US time zones.
- 10 years + management experience in contact center operations for US Customer base.
- Experience managing customer service through Chat.
- Strong communications skills with ability to manage escalations with Vendors and onshore counterparts, while leading from the front.
- Experience developing action plans to improve business processes.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with leadership both offshore onshore.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Strong judgment and comfort with ambiguity.
- Strong people management & leadership skills.
- Strong PC skills required (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word).
- Competitive and entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to work under minimal guidance.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.