Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:4474 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Vice President - Confirmation - Middle Office Operations/Derivatives (12-20 yrs)
ONLY FEMALE CANDIDATES REQUIRED
Your Role :
- Development and implementation of department wide policies and procedures, and responsibility for directing day-to-day operations
- Management oversight of all KRI's and KPIs
- Ensure all applicable governance, compliance, risk policies and procedures are adhered to and a mechanism exists to promote escalation by staff where appropriate.
- Continual review of existing processes to ensure exceptional performance, efficiency and risk management. Carry out complex analysis to identify innovative ways to improve straight-through processing, client experience, performance against regulatory targets and the firm's standing against its peers.
- Active member of the PTS management team. Full participation in discussions regarding the global footprint, and the strategic direction of the group as a whole. Leadership and involvement in firm wide people initiatives, with particular focus on the development and replication of these initiatives in Chennai.
- Active participation in external market developments and initiatives. Detailed understanding of changes within the regulatory environment and the expected impact on the functions under management. Firm representation at relative industry forums; ensure company is viewed as the leader among-st its peers and driving change within the industry.
- Effective management of operational costs to ensure the function is performed within budget. Proactively identify opportunities to lower operating costs, whilst maintaining performance.
- Foster strong working relationships with both internal (i.e. FO, Audit, Compliance, Legal and Finance) and external counterparts (i.e. Regulators, External Audit and Vendors). Confident communication (written, verbal / presentations). Effective management of key client relationships and promotion of Operations as a differentiating factor from its peers.
Essential Skills :
- Degree educated with relevant years experience preferably in an OTC Derivatives environment. Reconciliation.
- Relevant years of management experience with proven track record at managing diverse teams.
- Extensive technical knowledge of the derivative products within remit
- A high level of focus on strategic vision
- Strong understanding of the end-to-end processes in the Confirmations and/or Settlements area
- Experience gained in High Volume House and client service environment.
Desirable Skills :
- Self Starter / Ambitious.
- Willingness to take on responsibility & lead from front.
- Attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication and negotiation skills in order to manage the relationship with Premier clients, fluent in English.
- Commitment and loyalty to the brand.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.