HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:1877 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Vice President - Compensation & Benefits (10-25 yrs)
- You will have overall accountability of our C&B portfolio which includes compensation structures and strategies as well as employee wellness and benefits programs. You will be a subject matter expert in this space whom the business can turn to for guidance. You, with your team, will proactively identify opportunities to improve the overall employee experience. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Manage the benefits and wellness plans for 6000+ employees
- Be accountable for the successful design and delivery of C&B solutions across a range of topics such as base pay, variable pay, equity plans, executive compensation, employee benefits, retirement plans, insurance and parenting benefits, rewards program, etc.
- Drive policy modernization efforts and identify opportunities to align regional policies and frameworks with our global standards
- Ensure alignment of C&B strategy with the overall enterprise charter
- Responsible for compensation reviews, market benchmarking and ensure its consistent application within the organization
- As part of the Associate Experience Forum, work closely with key stakeholders from various support functions to deliver a great experience for associates throughout the employee lifecycle
- Manage the Associate Experience project portfolio while on the lookout for new project opportunities and deliver them in a timely manner
- Work closely with the country HR leadership team to align C&B offerings within India with the overall global strategy
- Run annual compensation events such as bonus and salary reviews, benefits enrollment etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.