Deputy Manager - HR at Skillventory
Views:467 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Vice President - Company Secretary - NBFC (12-25 yrs)
- Corporate Governance, Corporate Secretarial and RBI Compliances - NBFC [ND-NBFC & HFC]
- Ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Maintaining records, statutory filings, other secretarial compliances and such other activities delegated from time to time.
- To comply with the statutory provisions and improve compliance levels.
- Liason with Auditors - Regulators - Top Management - Board
- Liason with capital market intermediaries
- Work with business heads and develop new plan model for new businesses
- Accurate and timely reporting of monthly financial results for each business, department and overall company
- Contribute in finance due diligence and financial modeling of company acquisition / portfolio buyout and creating what if scenarios etc.
- Understanding of the various compliance and secretarial activities - expert knowledge of the Corporate, securities and banking laws and allied acts as applicable to listed entities and practical experience of working on relevant secretarial activities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.