Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:243 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Vice President - Company Secretary - NBFC (12-14 yrs)
Our client is one of the leading NBFCs of India.
- Organizing Board and other committee Meetings and Shareholders' General Meetings of the Company, including preparing agendas, minutes, and resolutions.
- Report to the Group CFO and often liaise with board members
- Convene and service AGMs, take minutes, draft resolutions, and lodge required forms and annual returns with appropriate departments.
- Secretarial work & Statutory Compliances under Companies Act, Listing Regulations and SEBI Regulations
- Prepare and file necessary documents, returns, and forms with government authorities, such as the Registrar of Companies (RoC), MCA and the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI).
- Liaison with ROC, Stock Exchange, NSDL/CDSL, SEBI and other authorities
- Handling of Statutory and Secretarial Audit related work - Maintain and update statutory registers, books, and records required by law.
- Indentification of various related parties basis the disclosures of directors.
- Interact with various stakeholders for drafting/reviewing or any changes in the policies.
Required Candidate profile/competency :
- Strong academic results and extensive knowledge of company act regulations, corporate law and regulatory guidelines pertaining to NBFC & retail assets matters, including Companies Act, FEMA, SEBI, RBI, etc.
- Ability to manage the Board and experience, role in the NBFC/Bank/Financial Services in handling company secretary and dealing and interactions with regulators.