Founder at Kyros Consultants
Views:587 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:104
Vice President - Collections - India Call Center Operations (12-18 yrs)
Reporting to the Managing Director - India site, the Vice President, India Call Center Operations is responsible for delivering the gross collections through India Call Centers. Ensures operational standards are met or exceeded for service, productivity, and quality and employee engagement. Works strategically across all sites to ensure consistency, leverage best practices and identify the best liquidation approach for portfolio regardless of location or function. The Vice President is also responsible for bankruptcy businesses at the site. This position works very closely with Vice President - Global Call Center Operations.
- Partners effectively across the organization to drive Operational Strategies that increase the gross collections.
- Builds a seamless partnership between Marketing and Call Centers to ensure that offers we provide consumers are properly being positioned/ sold.
- Works with key leaders in the organization in the development of business plan and strategies.
- Lead and drive cross site initiatives that drive bottom line results.
- Collaborates and contributes by developing accurate and timely business plans and reforecast and make operational decisions to deliver consistent results.
- Drive talent management across the India site to ensure effective development of bench strength to meet current and future needs of the site/business.
- Drive improvement in overall service levels, transactional efficiencies and cost management.